Published – effective date: 31/03/2020
Your privacy is important to us! This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
A.M.A Information Technology Business Performance (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.digitalallies.com.cy website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Please note we use your data to provide and improve the Service.
We give an assurance that:
- We will process your personal data according to the Protection of Living Persons with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and for the Free Movement of such Data of 2018 (Law 125(I)/2018)
- We will not sell your data.
- We will not use your personal data for marketing without your consent.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary.
- We will keep your personal data secure.
- We will remove your personal data upon request.
- We will respect your right to find out what information we have about you.
- Service: Service is the https://www.digitalallies.com.cy website operated under the trademark
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about Natural Persons who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: When a user is using our Service, data is generated. Data is also generated when the Service infrastructure itself is in operation (for example, the duration of a page visit). These Data are collected.
- Cookies: Small files that are stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors: Data Processor signifies any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data
Types of Information Collected and Usage
Several types of information for a number of purposes are collected so that we can improve our Service to you.
Categories of Data Collected
When you are using our Service, certain personal identifiable information may be asked of you so that it can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, District, Postal code, City, Country
- Cookies and Usage Data
We might use the above data to contact you through our newsletters, promotional materials, marketing or relevant information that you might find useful. If at any time you wish to stop receiving this information, or all, of these communications from us you may press the unsubscribe link found in the email or follow the alternative instructions communicated. If the above will not work, please contact us.
We may or may not collect certain information about the usage of Service (“Usage Data”). The information that may be collected will include your device Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on the user’s device by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. Cookies are used as a mechanism to hold important information not of your own, but technical information such as how users arrive at the websites, or a user’s general location.
Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Use of Data
DIGITAL ALLIES uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To share between our authorized service providers who are companies that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, registering Domain names, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses that support the Service functionality. These service providers may have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service and to monitor the usage of our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired, unless you have chosen not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 refers to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR) applied on the 25 May 2018. The regulation is an essential step to strengthen individuals’ fundamental rights in the digital age and facilitate business by clarifying rules for companies and public bodies in the digital single market.
- We need to perform an order/contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
The Usage Data will also be retained by DIGITAL ALLIES to be used internally. We do not in general hold Usage Data for a long period of time, except on the occasions where we need to reinforce security or to improve the operational effectiveness of our Service, or we need to legally hold this data for a longer time.
Transfer of Data
Any relevant information, including Personal Data, can or may be transferable outside of your city, district, country or other governmental jurisdiction and can or may be stored and maintained, where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We will only disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of DIGITAL ALLIES
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
DIGITAL ALLIES strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data as the security of your data is of high importance to us. However, it is universally acceptable that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is totally 100% secure. Therefore we cannot guarantee that the safety of your data is absolutely secure.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For both Clients residents of the European Economic Area (EEA) and non-EEA residents, you have certain data protection rights which you can request to see. DIGITAL ALLIES aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please send us a written request. Please note that you will need to verify your identity before responding to such requests. By placing a written request with the necessary identification In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section.
- The right of amendment. You have the right to have your information amended if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have related to you in a structured, readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where DIGITAL ALLIES relied on your consent to process your personal information.
For more information on your rights, please contact the Office of the Commissioner for Personal Data Protection in the Republic of Cyprus.
Our authorized service providers are companies or professional subcontractors that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include fulfilling orders, processing credit card payments, registering Domain names, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analyses that support the Service functionality. These service providers may have access to your personal data to the extent necessary to perform their functions, but we do not allow them to share or use any of your personal information for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics Google Analytics is a free tracking tool offered by Google, and it shows you how visitors use your website. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
For the purposes of re-marketing services advertising on third party vendors to the User after visiting our Service, DIGITAL ALLIES uses third-party vendors cookies to inform, optimise and serve ads based on those User visits.
- Google Ads (AdWords) Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.
You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950
To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to Other Sites
To be eligible to use our Service you must be above 18 years of age as we do not address anyone under that age (“Children”). Kindly note we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
If you are a guardian or parent and your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please get in touch with us. We take immediate steps to remove Personal Data from children from our servers, if we become aware that we have collected without verification of parental consent.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org