This Website is owned and operated by A.M.A Information Technology Business Performance (hereinafter ‘‘DIGITAL ALLIES’’), a private tradename registered in The Republic of Cyprus and with offices at 1 D. Liperti Str, 5330 Ayia Napa, Famagusta, Cyprus. For the purpose of the usage of our Services and the agreement, “Website” refers to the tradename’s business website which can be accessed at “www.digitalallies.com.cy”. “Service” refers to the tradename’s services accessed via the Website, in which users can purchase. The terms “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to the tradename. “You” and “Client” refers to you, as a user of our Website or our Services.
DIGITAL ALLIES is an information provider connected to the Internet, offering services of web hosting, storage, transfer services over the Internet through access to its Web Server and collaborators. It also provides services with regards to website design, search engine optimization (SEO), online marketing through its own efforts and through other collaborators. DIGITAL ALLIES also offers software and hardware solutions throughout its own staff or subcontractors.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These conditions shall apply to all contracts with DIGITAL ALLIES, they are legally binding under the Republic of Cyprus Law. By accepting the order form physically and by way of an email with or without a deposit payment and / or signing a contract for services/agreement with DIGITAL ALLIES, you agree to be legally bound by our terms and conditions. DIGITAL ALLIES will provide the services with reasonable skill and care and to a high standard however the client acknowledges that DIGITAL ALLIES have no direct control over the Search Engines and cannot guarantee the speed of performance provided by the Search Engines in relation to the delivery of the services. “Completion” means when your website has been uploaded to your domain or once the files have been added to the designated website domain. The above is valid for the rest of our services accompanied by the appropriate technology and “Completion” in such a case signifies the stage at which the project application starts to be used.
You will be unable to proceed with our services if you do not accept our terms and conditions, as may be modified or amended from time to time and posted on our website. We do not make any representations about third party websites that may be linked to our Website.
We reserve the right to revise and amend our Website and our terms and conditions. Your continued use of our Website and services following an amendment of our terms and conditions shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such amendment. It is the Client’s responsibility to check regularly for changes and amendments on our Website and our terms and conditions.
The terms and conditions of both our Website and agreements shall irrevocably bound all of our Clients (both existing and new Clients following the establishment of DIGITAL ALLIES).
We aim to complete our services within reasonable time or as we agree individually on each order form. The time frame will be communicated to the Client at pre-sale / quote stage. All website orders aim to be delivered as soon as possible normally within 2 weeks, E commerce websites will be 4 weeks. The delivery times written in this paragraph are approximate.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICES:
To be eligible to use our website and lawfully enter into an agreement with us, so that we can provide the Client with our services, the Client certifies that:
- He or she is at least 18 years of age, or that their parent or legal guardian will act as the ‘‘Client’’ for the terms of a Contract.
- He or she is legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Website is controlled and operated in Cyprus. The terms and conditions of our Website will be governed by the laws of the Republic of Cyprus. By using our Website you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Cyprus.
Any agreement signed and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
Your privacy is very important to us and we are strongly committed to protecting it.
All information provided by you, either through our Website or in our meetings, will be treated securely, lawfully and in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Cyprus.
We will not disclose our Client’s personal information to any third party or outside the tradename, our controlled subsidiaries and affiliates, without the Client’s consent.
When a Client enters into an agreement with DIGITAL ALLIES, both Parties will undertake that they shall not at any time during the said agreement, and even after its expiration/termination, disclose to any person any confidential information concerning the business, affairs, trade secrets, technical, commercial, financial, operational, marketing or promotional information or date of either Party or the terms of the said agreement, except as may be required by law, court order or any governmental or regulatory authority.
DIGITAL ALLIES will ask their Clients for their name, email address, billing address, telephone number and credit/debit card or other payment information. We may also ask you for your personal information if you would like to be notified of specific offers or availability of services. We will not email you in the future unless you have given us your consent and we will give you the chance to refuse any marketing emails from us by unsubscribing from our list.
Personal information about visitors of our Website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted. For example, we may need to collect information to provide you with further services or to answer or forward any requests or enquiries. Personal information submitted by visitors of our Website is used only for the purpose for which it is submitted. It is our intention that this policy will protect your personal information from being dealt with in any way that is inconsistent with applicable privacy laws in Cyprus.
We do not disclose our Client’s information to third parties, unless it is necessary to disclose such information to others who help us run our small business, including:
- Distributors of our services.
- Our employees in Cyprus or abroad.
- For the purpose of authorising your payment.
- In special situations where we have reason to believe that disclosing your personal information is necessary to identify, contract or bring legal action against anyone damaging, injuring, or interfering (intentionally or unintentionally) with our rights or property, users, or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- Where it is required or permitted to do so by law.
- To credit reference and fraud detection agencies.
We aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our Website, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secured, as there are many factors throughout the Internet that are beyond our reasonable control. However, we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information you may transmit to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will make our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems. In addition, our employees are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your personal information.
PRICES AND PAYMENT:
Please send us a request, an email or call us for a quotation.
Our quotations and tenders currently do not include VAT. This will be revised in the future as the cycle of our business grows.
Tenders and quotes are valid for 30 days from the date of the tender or quote. All prices quoted may be subject to change without notice after this period.
Payments shall be made in Euro only.
Payment of the agreed amount, for the services (i.e. website design, SEO) offered by DIGITAL ALLIES to the client, as stipulated in the agreement signed shall be settled by the Client as follows:
- 50% of the total amount will be paid upon signing of the agreement (deposit).
- 50% of the total amount will be paid upon the completion and delivery of the service (i.e. website design, SEO) to the Client, before the service’s launch date.
Prices and payment conditions:
- If paying by direct debit, please note that DIGITAL ALLIES is using GoCardless to collect your payments and GOCARDLESS will be shown on your bank statement, using the reference “DIGITALALLIE”. The total price of sale will be set out on your order at the time of sale and will be a legally binding contract under Cyprus law, when you receive it via Email, and will also be confirmed on your invoice.
- Your order (purchase) order will outline the total payment amount along with the package or service we will be providing. Payment of the agreed amount for any of our services offered by DIGITAL ALLIES to the Client, as stipulated in the agreement and/or order form signed, shall be prepaid by the Client either annually or for the period specified in the agreement.
- Upon completion of your order the balance is due for payment unless a payment plan with instalments has been agreed and outlined in the purchase order. All orders require a valid credit or debit card to process the outstanding payment upon completion. We accept payment by credit or debit cards, using GoCardless and PayPal. Bank transfer (in Cypriot Bank Account only) is also possible. Bank cheques/notes are not accepted.
- All deposits are payable in advance and are non-refundable once we have commenced work on your project (i.e. website design, SEO), changing your mind about any order placed while the project is underway will not be considered as a valid reason for cancellation and as such we will require full payment on completion, all such contracts will be pursued by legal means if necessary. An interim invoice will be levied for the agreed full amount of service, if the commissioned project’s content is not received within 30 days of commission.
- If the Client decides to terminate any such agreement with us at any point during the running year, we will not refund the client. If the client signs an ongoing rolling payment through our Website for any of our services, the payment of the service shall be processed 7 days prior to the beginning of the month. In the event of the credit or debit card having insufficient funds, we will notify the Client and shall process again the payment within the period of 14 days.
- The Client agrees that any major amendments or reconsiderations the Client may require from DIGITAL ALLIES to any functional or visual designs of the website will be charged extra from the quotation already given by the initial agreement. The price for the extra work will be subject to agreement between the parties.
- In the event that any amount remains unpaid 14 days after invoice date, DIGITAL ALLIES reserves the right to discontinue, withhold or suspend services to the Client to whom such unpaid amounts relate until payment has been made in full and claim interest on any unpaid amounts. DIGITAL ALLIES may also terminate the agreement between themselves and the Client upon notice of 30 days.
- All invoices will be sent to the Client via email, to the Client’s specified email address. The Client must notify DIGITAL ALLIES of any changes to the invoicing address.
- When you pay your invoice by card, we carry out certain checks, which include obtaining authorisation from your card issuer to ensure you have adequate funds and for security reasons. This may involve validating your name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the payment process against appropriate third party databases including the card issuer, registered credit reference agencies and fraud prevention agencies. We shall contact you should any problems occur with the authorisation of your card.
- We expect to complete all our projects within a reasonable amount of time. The time frame will be communicated to the Client at pre-sale / quote stage. Regarding websites, we generally aim to complete within 3 weeks and 6 weeks for E commerce websites. We will inform the Client in writing as to the project length for those requiring any additional development work.
- We reserve the right at any time, to amend the prices of our services.
If the Client wishes to cancel their services with DIGITAL ALLIES, we will require a 30 day cancellation period. If work has already been undertaken by us then a cancellation fee is payable. A breakdown of the work undertaken will be communicated to the Client. Domain transfers away from us are charged at €40 per domain, all website transfers to other providers will be charged a €75 flat fee. Cancellations can only be accepted in writing, by post or by E mail and should be notified to us as soon as possible.
With an ongoing agreement for SEO services, much of the overall work is carried out at the beginning of the term and although may be paid for over a longer period, these ongoing payments reflect the full cost needed over that term, and as such SEO services cannot be cancelled until the end of the agreed minimum period. If the direct debit is cancelled before it has been agreed by ourselves, then we reserve the right to charge the full cost of the on-website optimization. All SEO and Hosting agreements require 30 days notice of cancellation in writing or by E mail.
DIGITAL ALLIES liaises domain registration services for the Client. For the service of handling domain extensions, additional time spent on ICANN / CYDNS confirmation of registration details and the escalating costs of renewals we now charge for this service each year when domains are due for renewal. In the case of multiple domain names, we will charge for up to 5 and 10 in total, in separate amounts for each renewal group. Payment will be collected in the first month of the domain renewal due or purchase by Direct Debit. Transferring any domains away from our server will incur a standard charge per Domain of 40€.
DIGITAL ALLIES offers different hosting services for different packages. DIGITAL ALLIES uses standard shared hosting for all websites created or hosted/transferred to us. There is a monthly charge for hosting your website on our servers; this will be outlined in your contract order form and is subject to change at any time, payable yearly in advance or as a monthly fee.
For different hosting packages offered through our Website, the norm will be our shared hosting servers unless otherwise detailed in your contract order form. Occasionally hosting will be included within a much larger marketing package for Search Engine Optimization and Google AdWords, however if this is cancelled at any time the hosting will become payable.
DIGITAL ALLIES attempts to offer the best website hosting service possible with updates and scheduled changes included. We guarantee that your site is accessible 99% of the time. If we ever fall below this percentage, correcting measurements will be taken and of course we will discuss other alternatives that we can offer. Our website hosting is payable within 30 days of the website being uploaded onto the registered domain, this will automatically renew yearly (to avoid interruption to your service) unless the client requests otherwise.
Our collaborators provide full maintenance on our hosting web servers to ensure high availability and operational performance. Full maintenance is also applied on the website bundle purchases together with Email forwarding for two Email addresses, text, wording and content changes to any pages, testimonial or review updates, uploads to photo galleries and changes to contact information and logos.
Our fair usage policy is applied to all of our websites, meaning if their size grows whereby it is using substantially more server space than when it was initially launched, the Client will be asked to remove, pages, products or delete older Emails and if this is not possible they will be asked to upgrade to a higher storage capacity at an additional cost.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
The content of DIGITAL ALLIES work and Website is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights.
By using our Website you agree that the design, trademarks, logos and intellectual rights to all parts of this Website belong to DIGITAL ALLIES and must not be used without our prior written permission. You also acknowledge that the intellectual property rights in the material and content supplied as part of our services shall remain with us or our licensors.
You may download the content of our Website for your own individual and non-commercial use. However, you acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of our Website is strictly prohibited and you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the pages of our Website without our prior written permission.
The Clients will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations of the Republic of Cyprus and use our Website only for lawful purposes.
The Client’s Property Rights:
DIGITAL ALLIES respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. We will collect and use information through our Website only in the ways disclosed in our Terms and Conditions.
Each Client will be responsible for all actions necessary regarding the copyright protection for the designs created by DIGITAL ALLIES especially for them (i.e. to register such designs, etc.).
The Client must own copyright, or have reproduction rights, trademarks, photographs and other materials used in his project. If the Client fails to do so, they shall indemnify DIGITAL ALLIES against any cost in connection with the ownership of copyright or reproduction rights.
Even though DIGITAL ALLIES can help the written process of the context for the Client’s project, the Client shall have full liability for the consequences of the contents of the printed literature, website or other project commissioned.
The Client’s paid logos, artwork, graphics and photographs produced by DIGITAL ALLIES remain the copyright of the Client. Design, graphics and programming produced by DIGITAL ALLIES remain the intellectual property of DIGITAL ALLIES.
Copyright/ownership to the finished assembled work of webpages or any project produced by DIGITAL ALLIES is owned by the Client.
The Client will grant DIGITAL ALLIES a non-exclusive, revocable and royalty-free licence to use and reproduce material and content provided by the Client for the purpose of performing its obligations under the Agreement between DIGITAL ALLIES and the Client.
The Client is assigned rights to use the designs, graphics and text contained in his finished assembled website or project. Rights to photos, graphics, work-up files, and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the Client, and remain the property of their respective owners.
DIGITAL ALLIES retains the right to display graphics and other Web design elements as examples of their work in their respective portfolio and to include the statement ‘‘created by DIGITAL ALLIES’’ or similar, together with a logo and a link to DIGITAL ALLIES’s website on each page of the website in a position, in projects and in a form to be agreed by the parties. The Client will retain any such credit and link in any adapted version of his website, and the Client will only remove any such credit and link from his website at DIGITAL ALLIES’s request.
DIGITAL ALLIES, and any of our respective trademark owners, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, attorneys, suppliers and merchants, will not be held liable for any information contained within a Client’s website or printed literature. The content of such remains the property, ownership, copyright and intellectual property of the Client. The Client will be liable for any reasonable legal costs incurred by DIGITAL ALLIES caused as a result of the content of the Client’s website, and the Client agrees to indemnify DIGITAL ALLIES for any awards made by a court of law.
DIGITAL ALLIES will not be liable for any money lost by the Client as a result of DIGITAL ALLIES missing a deadline as to time scale in offering its services. Similarly, DIGITAL ALLIES will not be held liable for any direct, indirect, secondary damages or loss of profits or any similar damage occurred due to technical problems and disturbances within the Internet that are not in the sphere of influence of DIGITAL ALLIES, including, but not limited to, communications failure, server downtime, bugs, software updates, theft, destruction, alteration or inadvertent disclosure of data or unauthorised access to the DIGITAL ALLIES records, programs, devices or equipment.
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall DIGITAL ALLIES, its offices, agents or anyone else involved in creating, producing or distributing our services be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use our services; or that results from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects delays in operation, or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communication failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to our records, programs or services. The Clients hereby acknowledge that this paragraph shall apply to all content of our services.
DIGITAL ALLIES will only be held liable in cases of intentional infliction of loss in relation with any indirect, special, incidental, consequential or similar damage. In such case the Client must prove that DIGITAL ALLIES is grossly negligent and DIGITAL ALLIES will only be liable for predictable damages, for a maximum of the aggregate service fee already paid to DIGITAL ALLIES by the Client for the services provided. On completion of any website or service, it is the sole responsibility of the Client to manage his delivered project (i.e. website). DIGITAL ALLIES will no longer be responsible for the project (i.e. website) upon completion, unless an alternative agreement has been reached.
DIGITAL ALLIES does not guarantee continuous service, service at any particular time, integrity of data, information or content stored or transmitted via the Internet.
The terms of our Disclaimer will survive the termination of any agreement between ourselves and the Client.
DIGITAL ALLIES or its employees shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its contractual obligations as a result of war, flood, storm, riot, fire, pandemic, accident, civil commotion, acts of god, government action, failure of power supply, equipment failure, lock out, strike, default or failure of subcontractor or employees or any other cause beyond its reasonable control. We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or expense suffered by any Client or any third party arising directly or indirectly from any such matters.
- Please read our terms and conditions carefully as they contain important information about your rights and obligations when using our Website and/or services.
- DIGITAL ALLIES will provide the services with reasonable skill and care and to a high standard however the Client acknowledges that DIGITAL ALLIES have no direct control over the Search Engines and cannot guarantee the speed of performance provided by the Search Engines in relation to the delivery of the services. ‘Completion’ means when your website has been uploaded to your domain or once the files have been added to the designated website domain.
- Violation of any of our terms and conditions, result in immediate and permanent disablement without notice and without refund due.
- By registering to our Website you undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of registering or purchasing services are true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- We reserve the right to amend the domain address of our Website and any services, products, product prices, product specifications and availability at any time.
- All prices and descriptions of our services supersede all previous publications. The description of our services are approximate.
- We will not be liable to you if our Website is unavailable at any time and for any reason.
- The parties acknowledge that the Internet is neither owned nor controlled by any one entity; therefore, DIGITAL ALLIES can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access our server at any given time.
- DIGITAL ALLIES undertakes, in good faith, to take every effort to ensure that its server is available as widely as possible and with as little service interruption as possible.
- We reserve the right to disconnect any website or server deemed to present a security threat to our Clients, servers, or network.
- We reserve the right to cancel any contract or agreement at any time, either with or without notice, at which time all work currently done will be invoiced in full.
- We attempt to ensure that the information available on our Website at any time is accurate.
- All drawings, images, descriptive matter and specifications on our Website are for the sole purpose of giving an approximate description for your general information only and should be used only as a guide.
- Proof of all work produced by DIGITAL ALLIES may be submitted to the Client for his approval, and DIGITAL ALLIES shall not be liable for errors not corrected by the Client in such proof.
- DIGITAL ALLIES withholds the right to refuse publication of any content which it sees as being indecent, obscene or offensive towards others.
- DIGITAL ALLIES also has the right to refuse publication of any content, which it sees as being illegal according to Cyprus Law or fraudulent or is associated with porn, gambling, illegal transactions, forex or binary options.
If you have a comment, concern or complaint about our Website or our services, we want to be the first to know so we can resolve the problem as soon as possible. Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at: +357 9999 7776
Being a small business can have its limitations, but we guarantee a truly personal service. When you call us you will have the opportunity to talk to professional staff who are willing to answer your queries.